We are looking for contributors to this blog. But, there are a few ground rules you must follow and agree to prior to being approved as a contributor.
- The purpose of this blog is to provide updates about the winter multi-use trails at Happy Jack. Posts about trail conditions, downed trees, recruiting help for packing efforts, races or events and such are encouraged.
- This blog is not a place to endorse businesses, provide negative commentary about user interactions, or for advocacy.
- This blog shall serve all winter recreation groups that are compatible with the winter-use trails at Happy Jack, which include (in no particular order): fat bikers, hikers, nordic skiers, runners, snowshoers and their dogs (if any).
If you are a regular user to this area and you feel like you could make a contribution, we welcome you as a contributor. Here is what you need to do next:
- Send e-mail to email@example.com from a gmail account (you need to have a gmail account to be included as a contributor).
- State that you agree to the terms.
- Wait (a day or so) until I can get you added as a contributor.
- Post when you have information.